Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 5 LDN Update

First, the good news: only made two trips to the potty last night. And so far today, though I haven't ventured any further than the couch, the bathroom, and the back door to let out the Gooch --- here it comes --- wait for it --- NO WALKER!

I'm still not back to my pre-exacerbation MS swagger, BUT I am improving!!!

Now for the bad news . . . there is no bad news. Can we say it together now? Ready? On three. 1 - 2 - 3. "WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!" Shew! Didn't that feel good? That's all I got for ya today people. I feel like a bit of a tease. Sorry.

Here's an idea - Why not turn off your computer and go do somethin' fun, heh? Hug a family member real tight. Tell someone you love 'em. I'm serious people. You can bet your butt if I could get off mine as easily as you can get off yours . . . I'd be doin' somethin worthy of writin' about. NOW GO!

Uhhh, yeh, that's an order. And another improvement . . . from tease to dominatrix. Ha! Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment