Friday, April 9, 2010

Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

Rocky Balboa. Ever heard of him? He always won his fights by allowing his opponents to tire out before truly fighting back. And he always prayed too! Notice that?

So, looky here! I decide to fight and later that very night a research place decides to get back with me! Yea! So I write them back:

XXXXXXX,

Hi! Thank you so much for getting back with me.

I would love to send you more information on CCSVI, its quick fix Liberation Procedure, and their possible link to Multiple Sclerosis. An MS patient myself, I find it so very fascinating.

The information out there, though lacking media attention, is vast and the MS community is adding to it daily. I have considered sending a brief timeline of events and links to video of successfully 'liberated' MSers. However, maybe just a technical look at the mechanics involved in diagnosing CCSVI would be of more interest.

Any advice you have as to what would be best to forward would be greatly appreciated. My goal is not to overwhelm with mountains of previous work, but to intrigue your team to want to continue research of their own.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!
Angela Spindler


--- On Thu, 4/8/10, XXXXXXXXXX wrote:


From: XXXXXXXXX;
Subject: FW: More information: No Study
To: angelaorth94@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 5:36 PM


Hello Angela,


Thanks for your interest in research at XXXXXXX. I will share the information you provided with our administrative team to research if this is something we would be able to do. If you have any additional information about this you could send me, I will share it with the team also.



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.



Thanks,


XXXXXXXXX





Recruitment Supervisor


Research Institute of XXXXXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment