Friday, April 30, 2010

Uninspired

Gotta love the title, right? Uninspiring, yes? Begs the question, why even read this? Better still, why even write this? Finally - a question I can answer! I'm looking to be inspired. Motivated. Fired up. Have life breathed back in to me. I'm fading fast - no joke. So here goes nothin' - nothin' indeed - prolly quite literally.

"UNINSPIRED" by yours truly. Yep, that's me to a tee. Completely, utterly uninspired. Why haven't I blogged? Why should I? Big deal. If docs can cancel appointments surely I can fail to blog when promised. And it wasn't just any run of the mill doctor's visit. This was a long awaited, hard fought appointment, to give me my life back - flat out, stone cold - CANCELLED.

They officially called not a full 24 hours after calling to schedule me and claimed it was only postponed. Hmmmm. Queen's song dances thru my mind at this point, " . . . and another one bites the dust. And another ones gone and another ones gone . . ." At least they're not having them killed. Yet.

I am mad. Sure. And you won't like her when she's mad! Sure. But I'm too spent to react as anyone who actually knows me would expect. FACT: Stress causes MS exacerbations worsening current disabilities. FACT: I am stressed.

Ever watch Dollhouse? I just finished season 1 and feel wiped. I sit here next to a dog and behind a laptop - relentlessly searching, but for what I do not know. There was something I had desperately needed - but what I am not sure.

It must be a myth that zombies crave brains because I'm not even hungry . . .
More later, maybe. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment